26.5.10

Me oh my, its a Pie in the Sky!



I went to Toronto this weekend and fell in love with Kensington Market!  Inside this gem of a place i stumbled into a couple shops i would conclude to be reason enough to venture back to this city! One being 

Wanda's Pie shop  (287 Augusta Ave)
(serves the best mini Key Lime Pie! )

OH MAN ... I told myself i wasnt allowed a pies because i was just about to go to brunch with the gang... so i got an americano instead... it was way less appealing to the pie!  But feast your eyes on them and just admire the self restrain i have! Well done me! haha I am actually 3 days later thinking about them... and Ilonas amazing pies. (My fathes wife who makes amazing peach pie when in season).  She will be introduced soon!  It is getting warm out and i think the berries are almost out!  :) can you fedex a warm pie from Gambier to Montreal...?  


No comments:

Post a Comment