18.5.10

Sunday with Sofia



This weekend i took a mini trip to Manhattan for some sister bonding, or as i like to think of it as my escape from Montreal.  While i was there Max kindly invited me to hang with her at her bosses place in the Upper Eastside... needless to say i was more then thrilled.   Upon stepping foot into their space I fell instantly in love with their fun loving personalities & amazing decor.   These gals have the best eye for design, visualize anthropology twisted with the chelsea antique market. Loved it... and on top of the it all we drank this super yummy champagne (Sofia) with Rosemary!  What a great combo!  I was giddy the entire trip! New York City, I think I'm in love with you! 

The bubbly was made by francis ford coppola for his daughter Sofia.   


No comments:

Post a Comment