2.6.10

moving day calls for cornbread!

June 1st and Im out!  The last couple of days I have been back into nesting mode as I make claim on a new home, yet again! This place is wonderful and i am so thrilled with the diverse roomies I have just accumulated!  Awesome!  So after pack, pack, repack, move, unpack, sort, hang, arrange and a mattress/boxspring thrown in for fun the process has ended and I have a home! After a long day of the madness the is Moving day i thought best to take myself to dinner!  A dinner at Aux Vivres was long over due and I was craving some vegan cornbread!  THis place is amazing and you just cant help but feel good when one sits down at a booth! All vegan, all good, all yummy!  I ordered the Carrot Ginger soup with warm cornbread! Yum! What a perfect treat after a long day!  


No comments:

Post a Comment