3.1.12

save on meats

Today I took my date snowshoeing!  We were lucky with out time and made it up and down cypress just as it began to rain.  It felt good to go up and experience nature and become reminded again of the beauty vancouver holds.  And on that note after our outbound adventure we were hungry and so to Save On Meats we went.  Now as a vegetarian this doesn't seem like the best spot however you are mistaken!  I ordered the veggie chilli with a home made biscuit that was amazing!  The gal sitting next me me ordered a giant rootbeer float that looked just perfect with the icecream scoops melting down the glass.  This place  I once thought to be totally odd and would never dream of stepping foot inside but today it was well worth the wait!  check out Save On Meats!




No comments:

Post a Comment