6.3.11



Love shack, baby love shack!  I am in love with this place called Rockaway Taco!  Not that i've ever been there of course... seeing how its in Queens and until this morning when i was laying in my bed in Vancouver I discovered this new world just outside of Manhattan called rockaway.  Not only is it a surfers escape from the city like but it is home to this really awesome Taco stand.  The dude who owns the stand is this really interesting individual who is a surfer by heart and a hard worker who has built this seasonal place for the community to gather and enjoy great food and eat locally.  I think the idea i love most about this place is that it is built for the community and its purpose is to be somewhat of a gathering spot! The food lookes amazing, fresh jams, local produce, tacos to die for!  I discovered this place on The Selby. and one day i shall get on a plane again bound for new york and escape the relm for Queens!

No comments:

Post a Comment