22.3.11

L'Abboir



For our birthday this year Max and I celebrated with our family at the greatly anticipated L'Abattoir!  Being vegetarian i was a bit skeptical from the name but once i stepped inside I realized why everyone is talking about this place.  Located at 217 Carroll St along the restaurant block in gastown, L'Abattoir is sure to mark on your list of top restaurants to check out in the near near future!   Known for having wicked cocktail bar talent the drinks menu is beautiful!  I ordered a A Spot of Tea, which a mix of pimms, early grey and beefeater gin.  So great! The atmosphere was really lively, friendly servers and really the food speaks for itself!   It was a wonderful birthday enjoying a really great meal among my family!  I look forward to visiting it very soon!



and then of course we had to go for icecream at our favourite spot on Venables!




No comments:

Post a Comment