17.2.11

Keep still my heart!


Back from the Big City and I miss it already!  I was in New York for the last 10 days and its like seeing an ex boyfriend who you still love!  I hate to leave but I know our paths shall cross again!  I am extremely excited to share some of the amazing places i discovered on this trip.  So to begin being there during the middle of February has its perks.. being the season of love.  So what quickly came to my attention was the Hot Chocolate Festival put on by The City Bakery.  Every day during the month of February they have a totally new flavour of hot chocolate!  Needless to say Max and I made it our mission to try the Stout hot chocolate with a big fat homemade marshmallow!  Just when i thought chocolate couldn't get any better then Mast Brothers Salt and Pepper bar... it did!!  So of course I went back to try out the 'love potion' on valentines day!

No comments:

Post a Comment