19.11.10

I'm missing New York like crazy and the fact that I keep finding awesome places to try out isn't helping in the matter.   I don't need anymore reasons to go back...I'm already full of so many!  However i thought i would post this really cute seafood join called Mary's Fish Camp since hopping back on the seafood boat I have been rediscovering some things like oysters that i simply love!  For the record ... I'm trying this seafood business out to see how my iron levels react... seeing how they got super low during the summer. In the mean time I will go with the flow and stick to my conscience eating only oceanwise seafood and in moderation!  
 Lucky for me BC salmon had a crazy time last spring and thus this year there was a mad amount in our local waters.  ... but back to new york there is this little place on the corner of 4th street and Charles St.  known for their lobster rolls!  Vancouver boasts alot of stellar seafood spots and so i should probs make a mention to the spot top on my person list, Rodneys Oaster house.  Damn good! This is a great place to have some cocktails and slurpe back some oysters on the halfshell with freshly grated horseradish! Or a lunch time favourite of my Dad's the Crab Cakes at their Gibsons location! So fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment