20.6.10

I recently went home to Vancouver for a brief mini visit!  Somethings about a city never change and I made sure to visit the loved and adored spots that make this city just so beautiful and wonderful!   I was very fortunate enough to have a golden 5 days in the city.  Sunny sky's presented the perfect opportunity for a t-shirt and a revisit to my favorite nooks!  

First up was the beloved coffee shop where i used to work at called Mink.  This is a must if your ever visiting Vancouver because you will become hooked on the chocolate ganache that is made fresh every day and just the next best thing!  Do to the fact i just had my appendix removed and the doc says no tea or coffee for a decent about of time I thought well... he never said anything about chocolate.  So I got the frozen hot chocolate and enjoyed the picturesque mountains and enjoyed a perfect start to the day!  Hello Vancouver! 



No comments:

Post a Comment