19.5.11

Harolds - Food Hall

WOW!  THis place was amazing, little did i know that Harolds was like this.  The first time I went to London I thought I was a little airport shop that sold handbags and British memorabilia... little did I know!  We went to the Food Hall and all around there was chocolates and pastries, then meats and bread and veggies and h'ordeuvres.  It was brilliant.  You could have oysters at the bar, or an ice-cream sunday. You could have sushi and... Laduree!   Having been in the Laduree on the champs Elysee I felt that at that very moment I was in Paris again, walking around discovering things with my little bag of 2 macaroons.  Some things are worth the indulgence, good chocolate, small delicate pastries and a trip to Harolds Food Hall!  









No comments:

Post a Comment