12.4.11

Whimsy and Spice 

Damn... another reason to be missing New York City! I might aswell officially change my blog to Don't Tempt Me... a blog about a girl wanting what she cant have!  I feel like New York to me is like some one with siliac disorder.   You want the bread... but you just can't have it.   As a Canadian ... i've never been overly compelled to get a greencard for the soul purpose to become an american. BUt then Whimsy and Spice, Mast Brothers and... Vogues come into the picture and I get weak and long for living in that half of North America... BUT CAN'T!  Bloody visas...  Anywho I live for my Christmas Bonus and the cheap seat sales so I can once again visit the city my heart longs for.  I mean wouldn't you if you saw these!!! haha However to be honest.... these are just one reason why i want to be there, the other details are left in central park, Bryant park and lay over the brooklyn bridge!


No comments:

Post a Comment